DECEMBER - WOW!


What whirlwind month December was - holy cow!

It started off with a 'bang' with the Best of Sacramento Party! One of my favorite yearly events and this year was just as fun as the past years have been.

My gal pals and I coupled this event with the celebration of my birthday! Some of us met at a local neighborhood bar for drinks...then parked close by and walked to the event. Such a blast this party is and for such a great cause!

Christmas was spent with my oldest son and his family.

Then came the after Christmas shopping deals! Whooohooo - I'm proud of myself this year! I had a budget and I stuck to it!

While out shopping with my girlfriend Michelle, we were rear-ended in a parking lot at the mall. The electricity in the whole area had gone out, so they closed the mall (I'm sure the shop keepers were real happy about that! Not!) and while waiting to get out of the lot, someone hit us. Fortunately no one was hurt - just the bumpers!

The month was wrapped up by our annual New Year's Eve celebration where all my girlfriends and our families get together and do our Christmas gift exchange and ring in the New Year! We held it at Ann-Marie's house this year for the first time. As new home owner she and her boyfriend were the chosen hosts of the event. A good time was had by all!

No comments: